Råmossa MEETING DAY (in finnish)
Råmossa Lodge is a peaceful location for hosting corporare outings and meetings. The guests have free use of the hand-built log cabins and our picturesque forest setting.
From the main building’s meeting space opens a view to our private lake, and 225 hectares’ estate full of hiking possibilities begins from the front door.
We especially recommend hosting your meeting outdoors by the camp fire.
The meeting day package includes guided nature hike, after which the guests can use the lodge’s shower facilities and towels.
An example menu for a meeting day:
The menu is always planned according to your wishes.
- In the morning arrival to the main building and for breakfast breakfast rolls with wild flower cheese, grilled vegetables, Black Forest ham, coffee and tea
- in the meeting fruits, iced water and mineral water
- salad lunch (green salad, stuffed wine leaves, tomatoes with herbs, tzaziki, toasted vegetables, olives, chicken country style) and rhubarb pie for dessert
- afternoon coffee and tea, and fruits, iced water and mineral water in the meeting
- for dinner Melanzane parmigiana (casserole with eggplants, tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella and basil) and colorful salad. Iced water and mineral water.
The food comes from our partner Zum Beispien (www.zum.fi) and is healthy, local food made in Porvoo
- Where: Råmossa Lodge
- Duration: 8 hours
- Location: Porvoo, Ilola (an hour from Helsinki, 20 minutes from Porvoo centre)
- Season: any time of the year
- Group size: maximum 12 people
- Audio-visual equipment available: wireless internet, high-class projector and screen, flipchart with wheels.
- Equipment needed: Clothes and shoes suitable for the weather
- Price: Model price for eight people 680 euros (+ VAT)
- Price includes: use of the buildings, preparation and execution of the event, and dining. Organizers have a liability insurance for their operations. Each participant is responsible for their own insurance.
- Swimming and sauna
- Wood fired outdoor tub
- 1,5 hours’ hike with a guide
- Outdoor cooking by the campfire with a chef
- Instructed outdoor group sports (TyHy service)
Reservations and further inquiries email@example.com
Reservations one week in advance, please.