Nature by Senses (in finnish)
Experience the true Finnish nature with all your senses. Feel the scents of magical forest and smoked wood, breath the fresh air, dip in the stream lake, walk on the ice, tease your tastebuds in Råmossa Lodge.
We will start the day with a guided excursion along the nature trails. You will feel the soothing calmness of the forest and learn about the flora and animals, and even how to make a campfire. We move by walking or snowshoeing. Depending on the season we pick berries, mushrooms, wild herbs and try to catch fish from our private lake.
All our food ingredients are healthy, and the menus are based on game and/or pure vegetarian produce. Cooking with a top chef (additional service) in the wilderness by the campfire or in the handmade loghouse is a lifelong experience. The unforgetable day is complete by relaxing in traditional Finnish sauna, heated by logs from our own forest, naturally.
- Duration: 3-5 hrs (1.10-31.11.2017)
- Location: Råmossa Lodge, Village of Ilola, Porvoo, Finland
- Languages: Finnish, English, German, Hungarian, (Japanese)
- Degree of difficulty: Easy - moderate (length of the marked forest trail 1-3 kms)
- Required clothing and equipment: Outdoor clothing and shoes according to the weather
- Price: app. 175 - 295€/person incl. VAT. Group size 6-12 people
- Price includes: Guided activities, traditional sauna (towels included), lunch or dinner, coffee breaks in the nature and equipment needed for the activities. Transportation from Porvoo city center to Råmossa Lodge and back
- Additional services:
- Outside hottub
- Transportation from Helsinki (app. 1 hour)
- Traditional Finnish knife or kuksa (drinking cup made of carved wood)
- Luxurious Råmossa Private: possibility to rent the lodge for private use and accommodation. Including full day of activities, own private chef, accommodation for 4-6 persons
Booking and more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reserve two weeks in advance. Organizer Råmossa Lodge has the liability insurance for their operations. Each participant is responsible for their own accident insurance. The extreme weather conditions may affect the activity programme.