Zum Råmossa pre-Christmas meeting
Råmossa Lodge is a high-class, atmospheric setting for pre-Christmas events. The guests will have free use of our hand-built log cabins with a Christmassy feel, as well as audio-visual equipment. The highlight of the day will be a walk to the forest to pick up Christmas trees.
Don’t expect to find plastic gnomes or flashy lights at Råmossa – instead, the atmosphere is created by the warm fireplace, view to the coniferous forest from the windows, hand-built buldings and silence.
The day starts with a delicious, warm lunch catered by Zum Beispiel (chef Georg Simojoki). After the lunch, the venue will be available for an afternoon meeting and a coffee serving. When the sun is still up, it is time to head for a walk to the forest and pick up Christmas trees. The participants can cut down their own trees or return later to do it at an appointed time. After the walk, a steamy cup of glogg is served by the campfire, where the guests can sit on genuine reindeer skins from Utsjoki. If agreed beforehand, there is a possibility to continue the evening at the venue and have a dinner later on.
Scroll down for Zum Beispiel’s menu examples.
- Where: Råmossa Lodge
- Duration: from about 11.30 to 17.30 (or as agreed, if you wish to include an evening event and dinner)
- Location: Porvoo, Ilola (an hour from Helsinki, 20 minutes from Porvoo centre) The food will be provided by Zum Beispiel (www.zum.fi)
- Time: weekdays (mon – fri) from November to 16th of December
- Group size: 8 to 12 people (or as agreed)
- Audio-visual equipment available: wireless internet, high-class projector and screen, flipchart with wheels.
- Equipment needed: Clothes and shoes suitable for the weather and walking outdoors
- Price: 98€/person (+ VAT) Price with the evening event and dinner 128€ (+ VAT) Minimum group size 8 people.
- Price includes: use of the buildings, preparation and execution of the event, Christmas trees for the participants, and dinings. Organizers have a liability insurance for their operations. Each participant is responsible for their own insurance.
- Zum Råmossa Private: Chef Georg Simojoki prepares the dishes at the lodge. Minimun group size 15 people
- Wood fired sauna and towels
- Wood fired outdoor tub
- Santa Claus
- Pre-Christmas presents
- 1,5 hours’ hike with a guide
- Instructed outdoor group sports (TyHy service)
Reservations and further inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations one week in advance, please.